Welcome to my website
- Self introduction:
My name is Yu-Sen An， Born in Heilongjiang Province 1993 in China. I am currently a post-doctoral researcher on black hole physics, AdS/CFT correspondence and the relation between quantum information and gravity.
I currently focus on the investigation of holographic complexity , black hole information paradox, and the structure of black hole interior .
- My Education Background:
2012—2016. Beijing Normal University, Department of Physics, Bachelor Degree
2016–2021. Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science. Doctoral Degree
- My Career:
2021—Present: Department of Physics, Fudan University, Shanghai. Postdoctoral Researcher.
National Scholarship of Phd Student , 2020.
Selected in Shanghai Post-doctoral Excellence Program 2021.
Selected in Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting in 2019.
- My Publication：
1 . Effect of the dilaton on holographic complexity growth. With Rong-Hui Peng, Publication Date：2018. 03
2. Time Dependence of Holographic Complexity in Gauss-Bonnet Gravity. With Ronggen Cai and Yuxuan Peng, Publication Date: 2018.11
3. Principles and symmetries of complexity in quantum field theory. With Run-Qiu Yang, Chao Niu, Chengyong Zhang, and Keun-Young Kim. Publication Date: 2019.02 22
4. More on complexity of operators in quantum field theory. With Run-Qiu Yang, Chao Niu, Chengyong Zhang, and Keun-Young Kim. Publication Date: 2019.03
5. Holographic complexity growth in an FLRW universe. With Ronggen Cai, Li Li, and Yuxuan Peng. Publication Date: 2020.02
6. Magnetotransport and Complexity of Holographic Metal-Insulator Transitions. With Teng Ji and Li Li . Publication Date: 2020.10
7. No Cauchy horizon theorem for nonlinear electrodynamics black holes with charged scalar hairs . With Fu-Guo Yang, Li Li. Publication Date: 2021.07
8. What kind of “complexity” is dual to holographic complexity? With Run-Qiu Yang, Chao Niu, Chengyong Zhang, and Keun-Young Kim. Publication Date: 2022.03
9. Interior structure and complexity growth rate of holographic superconductor from M-theory With Li Li, Fu-Guo Yang, and Run-Qiu Yang. Publication Date: 2022.08
10. JT Gravity from Partial Reduction and Defect Extremal Surface. With Feiyu Deng and Yang Zhou. To be published.
Here is all my articles in Inspire: https://inspirehep.net/authors/1662625?ui-citation-summary=true. Here you can see the information of all my papers.
- As a Scientific Article Writer:
I am also interested in writing some articles regarding the most advanced development of high energy physics and also interested in answering physical questions from the public.
I have an account in zhihu, and I have received over 41000 followers there up to now. Here is my account: https://www.zhihu.com/people/anyusen.
I owned a channel called ” the world of theoretical physics”. I will introduce some very interesting papers and ideas appeared in recent research about theoretical physics. Although this is just from my perspective. If you are freshman in high energy physics, I wish it may be able to help you .
Here is the link: (Note this is written in Chinese)
There are also some selected public article by myself and collaborator on social media:
黑洞信息佯谬： https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/RMZvz0iysZvrJpfsCiUIaw， 发表于《物理》期刊。
2017年诺贝尔物理学奖解读 https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/nmU08yx_4Zs39KWNI5IowQ， 发表于《物理》期刊。
理论物理学家系列（一）Leonard Susskind： https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/EEp-Ttxjt9f6nWAjUBMewQ， 中科院理论物理所公众号。
理论物理学家系列（二）Juan Maldacena： https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/3SFnBW5d6qxRkuKkzS0b7g， 中科院理论物理所公众号。
黑洞信息佯谬： https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/iec1HIntTn547oXxblM-wg， 中科院理论物理所公众号。
- Selected Talk of mine:
Entanglement entropy and complexity in holographic duality Westlake University, Hang zhou 2021.
Axiomatic approach to the complexity in QM andQFT. Bejing, 2019
Holographic complexity growth in an FLRW universe. Beijing, 2019
Effect of the dilaton on holographic complexity growth. Yangzhou, 2018.